Patient Participation Group
Tynemouth Medical Practice would like your help to improve our healthcare services to patients. We are keen to identify how you perceive the surgery and support from our staff and to hear your thoughts and ideas on how to improve and develop.
The role of the Patient Participation Group includes:
- being a volunteer and critical friend to the practice;
- advising the practice on the patient perspective and providing insight into the responsiveness and quality of services;
- encouraging patients to take greater responsibility for their own and their family’s health;
- carrying out research into the views of those who use the practice;
- organising health promotion events and improving health literacy;
- regular communication with the patient population
- Develop an action plan in partnership with medical practice staff team
Membership is open to all registered patients
How do I become a member?
Complete the Patient Participation Group application form
You can find out about the Patients Association here
|https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/tynemouth-patient-participation-group-online-meeting-tickets-135680350581||Tynemouth Patient Participation Group Online Meeting
Tynemouth Medical Practice Patient Participation Group (PPG) Open Meeting
|Tynemouth Medical Practice PPG invites patients and carers of this practice to the first online meeting of our PPG.
Monday, 8th March, 6:30pm
- Welcome and Introductions – Carol Joseph, Chair Tynemouth PPG.
- Call to action, getting involved in the PPG – Carol Joseph, Chair Tynemouth PPG
- Tynemouth’s Care Quality Commission(CQC) inspection report – Gabriella Calimandri, Practice Manager
- COVID-19 Vaccine rollout at Tynemouth with Q and A - Dr Adesanoye
- Reorganisation of clinical services for Tynemouth
- Date of next PPG Committee meeting
Haringey Patient Participation Groups
We are working with North Central London Clinical Commissioning Group (NCL CCG) to strengthen and diversify patient representation and ensure patient feedback is used to improve GP services.