We are currently closed.
We open at 07:30 when we have extended hours morning sessions.
Out of Hours Service
Between 18:30 and 08:00 Monday to Friday and all day at weekends and on Bank Holidays your call will be redirected to the NHS 111 service.
When We Are Closed
GP Access Hubs
Appointments are now available for all patients registered at any Haringey practice.
- Monday to Friday: 18:30 – 20:30
- Saturday and Sunday: 08:00 – 20:00
Contact your GP practice or call 0330 053 9499 during the above hub opening hours to book an appointment at one of four locations. Please note opening hours will vary between hubs:
- Bounds Green Group Practice, Gordon Road, London N11 2PF
- Somerset Gardens Family Health Centre, 4 Creighton Road, London N17 8NW
- Queenswood Medical Practice, 151 Park Road, London N8 8JD
- Lawrence House Surgery, 107 Philip Lane, Tottenham , London, N15 4JR
You can make an appointment if you are registered at any practice in Haringey. You will be able to see a local Haringey GP or healthcare professional. It may be someone from your practice, and if not, it will be another local GP, practice nurse or healthcare assistant.
In the case of urgent need when the practice is closed you can call 111 to speak to a clinician. Your needs will be assessed and advice offered or arrangements made for you to see a doctor.
Call 999 in an emergency. Chest pains and/or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.